Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jessica

Totally new at blogging but thought I would give it a try. Life seems so busy lately and some have asked how we are doing. Hopefully this will be a way to let you all know at the same time and stay in touch.



As you might know our Jessica is well into her senior year here and is looking forward to moving out and starting college. After applying to what seemed like EVERYWHERE she has made a decision to attend the Honors College at the University of Alabama. We have visited and met many great people at the school. This seems to me like it will be a great fit for her to embark on her new chapter in life. I am greatful to have family in Alabama who live nearby calming the Mommy fears as she will be 10 hours away from home. I am sure it will be rough at the beginning but I am very excited for her to explore new horizons. Rooooooooooooll Tide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment